My Blog List

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Third Day ^_^

And this is about the last day.....

This morning I woke up at 4.30 AM and got prepare for check out. Then, Steffi and me had breakfast at 6.00 AM. At 8.00 we shopped some souvenirs to our family and friends at Surabaya. After that, we saw anklung performance at Saung Udjo. The audiences included me were dancing together with the performers. In there I also bought souvenirs for my family. Approximately at 12.00 PM we transferred to Jakarta. We arrived at Jakarta and had an early dinner at Bukit Randu Bandara Restaurant. As I included in first flight, so I went back to Surabaya at 7.15 PM. Finally, we reached Surabaya at 8.15 PM. That's all about the last day of Field Trip 2011.

                                                                          (Saung Udjo)

No comments:

Post a Comment