My Blog List

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Second Day ^_^

This is the story about the second day...

I woke up at 5.00 AM and just for your information my roommate was Stephanie Ganadhi :)) I woke up earlier than her. Steffani and me had breakfast at 6.00 AM and then we went to supermarket to buy some foods and we went back to our room. We went to The Museum of Asia Africa Conference and the museum officer was telling us about the Asia-Africa Conference's history. In there were some pictures of the members of this conference. Then, we went to distro and did some interview in there. Definitely,  we also did a shopping time there and we had lunch at Pagoda Restaurant. Then, we went to Geology Museum and C59 clothing company. In there, we saw the process of produce clothes. After that, we shopped at "Rumah Mode" Factory Outlet and took a walk at Paris Van Java. Paris Van Java is a mall in Bandung that has unique architecture. In there, I met my old friend, we had a meeting at MU Cafe Bar. Then, we came to hotel at 9.00 PM and we slept.

(in Asia-Africa Conference Museum)


                                                                       (in MU Cafe Bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment